Custom Search

Oct 14, 2007

Raising Awareness for Our Environment

This past summer I watched Live Earth on msn.com. They had a lot of educational videos that were both informative and entertaining. Until that point, I hadn't realised how desperate our environmental situation is. I realise there are many issues that we should be concerned about such as poverty and lack of affordable healthcare in my own country or poverty and sickness in the world, so this is not to say that we should forget about those issues or ones that I haven't mentioned.

October 15 is Blog action day. This year is devoted to our environment. What can we do? Here are some sites to visit for ideas:

Msn Live Earth

Time Magazine: 51 Things We Can Do to Save the Environment

Artists who have joined in this event:

Maraya Galleries
Papier Colles blogspot

My thanks to Maraya Galleries for featuring me in their online gallery for this event.
I got this show of appreciation from Neda of Papier Colles:

4 comments:

CRAFTLINDA said...

Thank you for the reminder. We get caught up in our own lives sometimes and forget the bigger picture.

Frances said...

beautiful and powerful image and message. How true!

Neda said...

Hi! I have a little surprise for you on my blog (Tuesday Oct 16), so come and get it :)

Gallery Juana said...

Thank you Neda! I really appreciate all the time you and Rima put in for this event over at Maraya galleries.

Related Posts with Thumbnails