Custom Search

Mar 11, 2008

New Paintings and a New Lightbox

I spent all day painting yesterday. I only went out for a bit to mail a package for a recent sale. I was actually glad to get out. I needed the walk to refresh my mind. While working on these latest paintings, I was listening to the soundtrack from the movie, Once. My husband and I saw that movie on our anniversary.

These two collages are my latest ACEOs. They are small, measuring 2.5 x 3.5 inches.

Last night, I finally got around to making a lightbox. There are two easy ways to make one.: out of a cardboard box or a plastic box. I took the cheapest route. A cardboard box that we had laying around and scrap rice paper. For the how to, visit these links:

WikiHow

Chaton Designs

3 comments:

Chris Stone said...

Love the colors with your ACEO! I made my light box out of foam board... and it works much better than one I bought. The only problem is, I need the natural light of a cloudy day. Haven't solved that problem yet!

Mary said...

These are beautiful, Juana! I love the golden color and graphics coming through so delicately.

John said...

these are lovely

Related Posts with Thumbnails