Custom Search

Aug 26, 2008

Art Solo Exhibition in Sendai, Japan

Footsteps into the Re-bridge Edit Gallery In Sendai Japan

What a journey this has been! Along the way, I have learned much and met some wonderful people. Thanks to everyone who came to my exhibition!

sunflowers and aceos

In the beginning, I was concerned about my Japanese, but visitors were patient and seemed to understand what I was trying to say.
I met alot of local artists as well.

Perspectives on Rodin by Juana Almaguer

My husband was a big help as he hung the show and took it down. The non-profit gallery owner also gave us some good pointers about hanging. As it is a non-profit gallery, I was required to be there everyday from opening to closing. I really enjoyed talking with visitors.
I am left with many warm memories.

Juana at Solo Exhibition in Sendai, Japan

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful work!

RainbowMom said...

Oh wow! Congratulations on your showing. Your work it stunning! I always love meeting the artists when I visit art gallery's.

Rosebud Collection said...

Congratulations to you..You look so beautiful standing there with all your wonderful work..What a feather in your cap..just great!

Gallery Juana said...

Thanks Everyone! It sure was an adventure.

Chris Stone said...

Looks like a wonderful exhibit! thanks for sharing... wish it was... mmmm... closer! And its fun to see you with your work.

Neda said...

I am thrilled for you!!!!! Congratulations! YOU LOOK SO GOOD TOO! :)

Julie Schuler said...

Congratulations on your show. Your work is lovely!

Greyscale Territory said...

Your exhibition looks absolutely delightful! Congratulations!

Hey Harriet said...

What a wonderful experience it must have been for you. Congratulations on such an amazing achievement! With many more gallery showings in the future for you I'm sure. Wish I could have attended :)

Gallery Juana said...

Thank you for your congratulations! I wish you all could have come too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails