What's in the works? I am working on some 2009 Pocket Calendar Planners.
I’ve been tagged by rubyblueshop! This is the challenge:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, here we go! 7 random facts about me:
1. I was born with a birthmark on my back which faded by the time I finished Junior High school.
2. I once had a poisonous spider in my tea. I didn't know until it tried to climb up my mouth as I drank my tea.
3. I love watching horror movies, the suspenseful ones not the "splatter" ones. My favorite is "28 Weeks Later."
4. I can't go longer than a week without cheese, even if I am trying to cut calories. I am a cheesaholic.
5. I always make a wish if the clasp on my necklace touches my pendant.
6. Sometimes I snore! Ha! ha! My excuse is I have allergies.
7. I ran my first 10k race (23 years ago) in Hitachi city in Ibaragi Prefecture, Japan. Our names had been published in the newspaper, and I was the only foreigner. People I didn't even know were cheering me on by name. It was a memorable experience.
And here are the links to 7 people that I am tagging:
1. Joy Logan "This Joy of Art"
2. The Mum and The Rose
4. The Summer Kitchen Journal
6. Lisa's RetroStyle