Custom Search

May 12, 2009

Nude Female Figure Painting on paper and wood

 Nude Female Figure Painting on paper and wood.




22.8 cm length x 18.8 cm width x 2cm thick
9 inches x 6 inches x .7

I really love painting the nude figure. This watercolor painting was done on washi (Japanese paper) and then glued to gessoed wood. I painted around the figure with Acrylic for the background. It is painted on the sides, so it is ready to hang.


To view more of my art for purchase, please visit me via GalleryJuana.Etsy.com

6 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Beautiful piece! The textures are gorgeous! I'll have to have a look around for some washi paper. I don't think it's readily available over here, but I'm sure somebody must stock it...

Marlene said...

Very beautiful Juana

readingsully2 said...

Gallery, This is just beautiful. I really like texture. :)

ZenDotStudio said...

Hello I am dropping by to present you with 2 awards. Details are at my post. One is the Honest Scrap Award and the other the Lemonade Award. In the tradition of these awards that were given to me was to nominate 7 blogs that I find brilliant . Should you choose to accept them, these awards are yours. Find out why I love your blog at:

http://zendotstudio.blogspot.com/2009/05/honest-scrap-award-washed-down-with.html

Poetic Artist said...

So much texture and the color is wonderful.
Katelen

Chris Stone said...

nice painting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails