Custom Search

May 26, 2009

Painting on Rice Paper YouTube Video by Gallery Juana

Today I spent the afternoon making my first videos of my art. Uploading them to Youtube was pretty straightforward. I used my Canon G9 digital camera to do the videotaping. My memory card limits the video to under one minute! And this camera saves the file in avi, so I hope it is viewable to everyone.

Every month I publish a newsletter with special promotions and other interesting slices of an artist's life on my GalleryJuana.com site.
This month I included the two short videos that I completed today.

Here is the latter stage of my sumi line drawing- painting on washi.



So Tuesday Temptations is about my June Newsletter.


If you have any questions, just convo me on Etsy at GalleryJuana.etsy.com.

5 comments:

readingsully2 said...

Juana...It seems so strange to see and hear you. LOL Very nice job.

Kathleen said...

Very nice - fun to watch you paint =)

Poetic Artist said...

Juana,
Your video is nice to see..It does seem strange to hear a voice when I have only read your words. You are brave.
Love your work, how many times have I told you that. LOL.
Katelen

Gallery Juana - ギャラリー ワナ said...

Thanks for viewing my first video! It is strange to hear my own voice too:)

addictivecreative said...

I love watching brushpainting...I worked with some middle schoolers in trying to learn brushpainting, definitely takes practice and patience!

Related Posts with Thumbnails