I am sending a big Thank you to Zendotstudio for nominating me for the Honest Scrap award. Her blog is inspiring to read and always gives me a new perspective to consider. Now it's my turn to nominate 7 blogs and explain why I like them, then confess 10 honest things about myself. If you would like to join, just do the same on your blog: name 7 blogs you find brilliant and tell 10 honest things about yourself.
What's It All About: Her stories are always thought-provoking and she always features great music videos.
The Poetic Artist: I am inspired by the stories she shares and by her art.
Marlene's Musings: I enjoy reading her "Old Masters" posts. I feel as though I have spent an afternoon at the museum.
ArtPlus: Her Iris Folded cards are amazing!
RhubarbWhine: I discovered her blog through last Monday's haiku festival. I have enjoyed reading her stories and musings on life.
Sandra Evertson: Her blog is always a feast for the eyes and soul.
Ten Honest things about myself:
- I have gotten into the bad habit of going to bed at 3:00 a.m.
- I'm usually doing my art in the afternoon or after midnight.
- I only use handmade soap that I buy on Etsy.
- My favorite scents are rose, geranium, patchouli and rosemary.
- I am trying to declutter my studio and house.
- I recently threw out written journals from as far back as 2002.
- I run to work everyday because I never get out of the house on time.
- I love green tea in the afternoon or evening.
- I wear running shoes wherever I go.
- I start every morning with a cup of coffee and something sweet.