Custom Search

Feb 16, 2010

Painting a Male Figure Watercolor ACEO, Time Lapse Video

I found out how to make a time lapse video with my Canon G9 camera and spent the day recording my painting of my Birth aceo series.  I used the iMovie app on my Mac to edit the time lapse sessions and sew them all together.  For the music, I used the GarageBand app to compose a piano piece.


Time lapse video of Birth IV, ACEO, watercolor on paper.



The video is on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ9Fg8CCUTE

3 comments:

La viajera mas lenta. Madrid Paper Art said...

Beautiful birth! and music.
Thank you
Un saludo
Tati

Chris Stone said...

well done! liked the music slow and simple with the time lapsed video.

Gallery Juana said...

Thank you both for having a look:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails