Custom Search

Feb 15, 2010

New Male Figure ACEOs

male fetal III

I pulled an all nighter on Sunday. It all started with finding out that Sade released a new album. I watched the video of her Soldier of Love song on youtube and then bought the song on Itunes. That led to buying more songs from other artists.

Listening to all the music I had bought got me fired up to draw. Once I finished the drawing, I wanted to paint it. This time I had blank aceo sized watercolor paper that I had cut the night before. Hurray, I had done my preparation!

Male Fetal III is shown above and listed in my Gallery Juana etsy shop.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Great news about Sade, isn't it? At last new tunes! :o) Your new painting is wonderful, Juana... such emotion! I like the use of the thicker black outline to emphasize it. Happy Week, and happy creating! ((HUGS))

Marlene said...

Love the new painting, the colors are wonderful.

RaspberryKidz said...

I LOVE this painting! : ) off to check out your links!

rachel

M.M.E. said...

I like the color palette! It's wonderful to meet another fine artist.

Poetic Artist said...

I like the colors of this one. Good to see you working again.

Victorian inn bed and breakfast said...

I really like this painting. The colors are very beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails