Custom Search

May 7, 2010

Ink and Watercolor Figure Painting

Thank you to everyone who dropped by to wish me a good trip. I am still in California. Sputnik tolerated the air flight well and has adjusted pretty quickly to her new surroundings.

2001 male VII

I have been slowly listing my paintings that I had left in California in my Gallery Juana Etsy shop. Those paintings are larger than what I have been doing lately. Most of the watercolors that I used were from Daniel Smith. I love his oranges, yellows, browns and golds.

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Lovely painting. Glad you and Sputnik had a good trip, enjoy your visit.

Poetic Artist said...

It is good to see you and your post. I was wondering how you were. Enjoy CA and take care.
Katelen

readingsully2 said...

Back to California? Did I miss something? A visit?

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

love this!!!!
dana

Gallery Juana said...

thank you, all of you, for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails