Custom Search

May 18, 2010

Male Figure Painting, Ink and Watercolor on Rice Paper

ink and watercolor on rice paper, 2001 male XIII
46 cm height x 68 cm width (18 inches x 26)

Hopefully, I'll have some new work to list by the end of next week.    In the meantime, above is a painting that I completed  in 2001.  I love using sumi ink. 

Thanks to PinkPurl for introducing me to this list.  It's a nice glimpse into my psyche.  Here are my answers:

If I were:

a color, green
a verb, wake
a day, Wednesday
a TV show, Zimmerman's Bizarre Foods
a taste, mole
an emotion, impatient
a month, October
a flower,  Sweet Peas
a holiday, Thanksgiving
a movie, Kung Fu Panda
an article of clothing, sneakers
a book, Watership Down
a car, Volvo C30
a piece of furniture, a chest of drawers
a scent, patchouli
an instrument, bagpipes



5 comments:

Poetic Artist said...

This is a wonderful piece. I love the colors.
Are you still in the states?
Katelen

Poetic Artist said...

Juana,
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care of your self.
Katelen

readingsully2 said...

Very nice, Juana. :)

Rosebud Collection said...

How are you doing? Hope you enjoyed visiting family and I am sure you did..Nothing like family.
The picture is wonderful. So is the one below..
Have a great rest of the week..
xoxRosebud.

Marlene said...

Such a beautiful painting. The list was fun and made me think of answers for myself also. Are you home from your visit?

Related Posts with Thumbnails