Custom Search

Aug 1, 2010

Looking back at My World

I came across this photo of me while I was going through my stuff in storage.  I was about two years old in this photo taken by my Dad.  I'm standing in front of the family Mercury.  I loved that pink car!

two years old

I am sure this was a poloroid photo which my Dad took a photo of and gave me the copy, so it's a bit grainy.    Just in case you can't tell, I'm a girl:)

For more my world photos from other participants, visit their Blog.

13 comments:

J Bar said...

So cute. Great shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Marlene said...

What a cutie you were.

ma thet zin said...

Very nice
Regards

EG Wow said...

What a cutie you were!

BraCom (Bram) said...

Very nice capture, so cute

Regards, Bram

Seen on My World Tuesday

Carol said...

You were a very cute child! Love your siamese shot in the previous post.

Carver said...

What a great shot. I love looking back on old photographs.

Sylvia K said...

How fun to look back and what a great shot! And, yes, indeed you were a cutie! I love it! Enjoy your week!

Sylvia

readingsully2 said...

What an adorable photo of you.

Poetic Artist said...

What a wonderful memory for you..I have to agree cutie..
Take care.
Katelen

Petrus said...

A very cute picture .

Luna Miranda said...

of course, you're a girl!:p
wonderful photo.

ma thet zin said...

Very nice
Regards

Related Posts with Thumbnails