Custom Search

Apr 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting this blog hop.

rocking horse
me in 1966
What Gallery Juana's blog is all about . . . 

Hello to everyone joining the Blog Party.

I'm Juana ... an artist, cat-lover (dog-lover too except I travel too much to have one).  Photography is my hobby.

My blog is pretty much about Art, Photography and Cats.

2011 is my self-imposed 365 days of art.

I usually post my photos on Tuesday for Wordless Wednesday and Shadow Shot Sundays.

I post my art works in progress, sketches and drawings on Sundays for Sunday Sketches.


My Website and Facebook

artist portfolio
http://juanaalmaguer.com/Art_Portfolio.html

gallery juana on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/Juana.Almaguer.GalleryJuana?ref=sgm


Visit the 5 Minutes for Mom blog to join in on the fun.
Ultimate Blog Party 2011

8 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

What a beautiful blog you have here! This is my first experience as a participant in the Ultimate Blog party--what a delightful way to meet new people of like interests.

Have a lovely day!

Beth Niquette said...

What a beautiful blog you have here! This is my first experience as a participant in the Ultimate Blog party--what a delightful way to meet new people of like interests.

Have a lovely day!

Tracy said...

It's a highlight of the week to visit your gallery here, Juana! :o) ((HUGS))

Miss Becky said...

I love this photo of you in 1966. my younger brother had one of those bouncing horses. what fun, hey?
precious.

Gallery Juana said...

Beth, nice to meet you.

Tracy, hugs to you too:)

miss becky, it was fun!

Heather said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog as a part of UBP 2011!

Your art is beautiful!

I so admire artists. I can't draw a stick person!

I'm looking forward to checking out more of your blog and art offerings.

Take care,
Heather

live by the sun, luv by the moon said...

Finally had the chance to return the visit via the UBP 2011. How adorable you are on the little horse. Love the blog!

So happy to meet you :)

live by the sun, luv by the moon said...

Finally had a chance to return the visit via the UBP 2011. What an adorable pic of you on the little horse.

Love the blog and so happy I met you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails