Custom Search

Jul 19, 2011

meteor camera, drawing, wip

The "Meteor" camera was manufactured by Universal Camera corp around 1950.  This toy camera is from my Father's collection of old cameras.   It might take 120 film, so I hope to give this one a go later.



I actually took this video a couple of weeks ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting it. This work in progress is my latest drawing for the Sketchbook Project 2012.  For the music, I added my piano notes to garageband's pendulum track.

I'll blog about the finished drawing this Sunday for Sunday sketches.

2 comments:

ZenDotStudio said...

Now that was fun! What a delight to see you creating! Look forward to seeing the finished sketch. And loved the music too! I felt like I was at a party or an outdoor festival.

Tracy said...

VERY FUN to see you in action, Juana, and will look forward to seeing that finished sketch! Your piano notes add just the right touch... :o) Happy Week ((HUGS))

Related Posts with Thumbnails