Custom Search

Jan 12, 2012

Untitled Post

pine sap beads
My husband and I have continued our Sunday hikes in the foothills. These long walks and foothill treks give my spirit time to withdraw, repair and gain energy and focus.

I had different words that came to mind as a title for this post: haze, dormant, molting, tea leaves, focus. All of them yet none of them seemed to fit.

Untitled seems to be where I am at the moment. I even have a file, titled "untitled plan," where I put ideas for plans in the future.

So I've started the year embracing this untitledness.

acorn in a pine tree hole
acorn and pine tree

4 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

I love the liberation! and the photos too. happy day to you.

Tracy said...

GORGEOUS images, Juana! And I like that... Untitled... Unplugged... great way to approach a new year--wide open. January is a strange little month in some ways. There is something about this time of year that really calls us to want to nest, cocoon, hibernate... not do a lot... LOL! I'm feeling a bit of that too at the moment, in spite of burning ideas, etc. ;o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Poetic Artist said...

Wonderful photo..It seems so peaceful and secure..Secure now that is a word..
The walks sound wonderful. I hope all is well with your family.
Hugs to you.
Katelen

Love, Yesterdays said...

Gorgeous image!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails