Custom Search

Mar 27, 2012

nut and bolt, fort ebey watertower

ebey's landing water tower bolt
nut and bolt
I've been enjoying hiking around Ebey's Landing on Whidbey island. Most of the trail names have no immediate meaning for me. However, for my husband, they do. He knew what to expect with the "watertower trail" and kept a lookout for it.

Me ... when we came upon the watertower ... I thought ..."oh,  but of course."  I am useless with maps and have actually gotten us lost because I was the one with the map.  Ha!  

Do you ever watch the  U.S. t.v. show called the Amazing Race?  Would you want to go on that show?  Over the last few years,  I have been coaxing my husband to agree to apply to be contestants.  I haven't gotten a "yes" yet.  Hmmm,  maybe I need a different angle?

joining up with Snap It.
 

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ooooo...LOVE that patina...look at all those many colors! I've not seen the Amazing Race race, but do know about it. I don't watch much TV. And I certainly don't think I'd be in good enough shape for that Race program. VERY neat that you think your husband would be a great candidate for the show. Let us know how it, and the persuasion goes, Juana. ;o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Natalie said...

This is neat!! What camera did you use?? I am stuck with my iPhone :(

Gallery Juana said...

Tracy, not much t.v. for me either, but I have seen the program and really want to go on it as a husband-wife team.

Natalie, oh how I want a iphone! I have a simple digital camera: Canon G9.

Tammie Lee said...

wonderful glimpse of the water tower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails