Custom Search

Apr 19, 2012

welcome the whales on whidbey island

This Saturday,  April 21, Langley will have presentations, festivities and a parade to welcome the gray whales. Orca Network has more info on their site about the event.

Never in my life would I have thought I'd have the chance to vacation where I'd see whales passing by. They are amazing and leave me spellbound every time I see one.

I haven't been able to get a good photo yet.  I'm usually full of excitement and reaching for the binoculars.  So the lovely photos below are courtesy of paulknepper on flickr.


California Gray Whale
courtesy of paulknepper on flickr

California Gray Whales
courtesy of  paulknepper on flickr

1 comment:

Tracy said...

AMAZING...simply amazing! Enjoy the whale watch, Juana. Great for Earth Day weekend. :o) ((HUGS))

Related Posts with Thumbnails