Custom Search

Jun 20, 2012

mexico kitty, 52

ma_at, kitty cat
Ma_at in the sun
I was busy at the end of May and beginning of June looking for a place to rent, so my blog pretty much fell to the way side. We move into the apartment in July, and I'm looking forward to settling into my art studio!

We are spending a few weeks visiting my m-i-l in Mexico. She has this adorable tabby-tortie mix kitty cat named Ma_at.

She is a sweetheart and loves belly rubs in the sun.

For more summertime colors, visit 52 photos project.

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Great to see you back here, Juana! Hope all goes well wit you move soon. Such a beautiful kitty your MIL has... look at those green eyes...*swoon*... Happy Days ((HUGS))

Stampmouse said...

Bahhhhaaa. Yep that's a sun bathed beauty

Cheryl said...

I love the windowpane shadows in the background. Glad to see you.

desertskyquilts said...

What a great expression on the cat! It seems to be saying, "Well, what's keeping you? Get down here and rub my belly!" The shadows combined with the tile lines looks so interesting! Great photo.

Maude May said...

soooo relaxed . . . great pix

Linda W. said...

Beautiful kitty. Nice capture.

annie said...

Very nice! I love all the lines mixed in with light and shadow!

Sassyangelac said...

Now THAT is a great picture!

Judith said...

What a photo! She is a natural beauty.....Judith, Texas

kat said...

Fabulous photo ... love the lines, the light, the shadows, and of course, the gorgeous kitty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails