#94 of Keri Smith's 100 ideas: Write 10 Habits You Have.
1. Coffee and something sweet for breakfast. I don't have an appetite until the afternoon. I know having a good breakfast is important, but I sure do enjoy my sweets with my cup of coffee which I sip slowly well into the late morning.
2. I wash my face every night before going to sleep.
3. I drink coffee out of the same cup every morning.
4. I keep my vitamins on my desk but forget to take them most of the time.
5. I try to remember my dreams when I wake up.
6. I carry my art journal every where I go, in case I have a free moment to draw.
7. I eat homemade tamales for Christmas whenever I am home for the holidays. We all stay up past midnight making them, and have the first batch just after midnight.
8. I "knock on wood", even though I know better.
9. I usually stay up past midnight.
10. I talk to my cat all the time. My husband never knows if I am talking to him or not.
Shadow Shot Sunday
Sputnik was in her cave the other day. Her ear casts a cute shadow.
For more shadow shots, please visit Hey Harriet's Blog.