Custom Search

Nov 24, 2012

pot of tea

tea pen drawing
sketch in pen, tea pot and cup
A couple of weeks ago, I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant on the island. The interior and decor are beautifully done with amazing asian art work and sculptures throughout the restaurant.

For the first time I ordered a pot of tea to warm me up. I was pleasantly surprised when they brought me an iron pot of tea that sits on a wooden stand.

Now if only we had a Japanese and Indian restaurant within a quick drive, I'd be set. I guess I can't complain. At least, I also have a good Mexican restaurant and Vietnamese restaurant within a 30 minute drive.

Hope everyone in the U.S. had a good holiday weekend.

more sketches at bluechairdiary.

13 comments:

Sharon Evans said...

Lovely sketch, jasmine tea is one of my favourites

Za faran said...

I love teapots and your teapot sketch looks cool!

Serena Lewis said...

Cool teapot sketch!

Debbie said...

I love your teapot and cup! Great job!

Mary Walker Designs said...

Hot tea would be perfect right now Happy SS!

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

delightful sketch ~ love the oriental teapot and cup ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Christine said...

That's a very comforting pot of tea!

Catherine Constance said...

Love the sketch... :)

Anne Manda said...

Beautiful sketch, love your style!

Tracey Fletcher King said...

I have one of these teapots and many little ceramic cups and love them for my jasmine tea... it is such a pleasure to drink from them... love your drawing of them...xx

Alexandra said...

I absolutely love your pot and cup. Wonderfully, brilliant sketch. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

Victoria said...

What a totally gorgeous sketch..so expressive and full of energy! and how cool is that..jasmine tea is my favorite..I have it every morning! yay..beautiful post!
Happy SS
Victoria

stefanie stark said...

A great sketch! The tea pot and the little cup look amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails