Custom Search

Oct 15, 2014

orange

july 2014, orange sunset

I've been trying to exercise more and have been successfully doing that, but on Monday my body said it needed a break. So I took an hour walk around the outskirts of the town.

orange concrete wall


The day was beautiful with a warm, autumn breeze blowing. I walked by my favorite local farm stand where I like to buy my vegetables. They were closed but had some mini pumpkins available.

mini pumpkins

I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.
― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

joining orange at 52 photos

view my art blog here http://GalleryJuana.com.

4 comments:

bettyl-NZ said...

That sky is just wonderful to see! The pastel colors are remarkable! I like your other orange shots, too.

Tracy said...

Oooo... that SKY!!! :o) And that mini pumpkins... Be still my heart! ;o) So cute. And I love the Anne of Green Gables quote--one of my favorite childhood reads! Happy Days, Juana ((HUGS))

QuiltSwissy said...

That sky is breathtaking! I love the colors of the clouds in the evening!

Bella said...

I love every shade of {orange} you've shared. Thank you for adding your photos to the gallery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails